Subject: Re: Photuris

From: "Paul Lambert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:33:35 -0700

Hi Rob,

Photuris was not in  PKIX,, but was an IPsec document.  There is good
information on Photuris at:

                  http://wserver.physnet.uni-hamburg.de/provos/photuris/

I'm not sure if this contains the very latest draft.

Regards,

Paul A. Lambert

Certicom Corp.
San Mateo, CA
+1650-312-7996

"Robert W. Shirey" <[email-masked]> on 10/12/98 08:26:19 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Paul Lambert/Certicom)
Subject:  Photuris

Is the latest draft for Photuris still posted somewhere where I can
download it?

Regards, -Rob-

[email-masked], Phone 703-284-4641, Reception 284-4600, Fax 284-2766
Robert W. Shirey, GTE Internetworking - Mail Stop 30/12B2, Suite 1200
1300 North Seventeenth Street, Arlington, Virginia   22209-3801   USA