Subject: Announcing ISO CD-15782-1 Review and Ballot

From: "Simonetti David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:45:17 -0400

Dear PKIX,

ISO CD-15782-1, Banking-Certificate Management Part 1:  Public Key
Certificates, has recently been distributed for international review and
ballot.  This draft standard had previously been released for ballot and
received sufficient approvals.  However, due to the number of comments
incorporated, the working group has decided to send the document through
the ballot process once again.  If you are interested in this standard,
please contact your national standards body.  In the United States, this
group is ANSI Accredited Standards Committee X9.F.1.  

An American national review and discussion session will be held at the
National Institute for Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg,
Maryland, on Friday, November 6.  The session will be held at NIST
North, room 618, starting at 0900.  Directions can be found at
<http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/twg/twg1998.htm#nist>.  Those interested are
welcome to attend.  

Copies of the draft standard may only be distributed to members of the
respective national standards bodies.  However, copies will be available
at the review session held at NIST.
-- 
David Simonetti, Booz·Allen & Hamilton Inc.