Subject: CERT

From: dreamwvr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 08:39:39 -0600

hi,
  i am looking for some URLS that describe how to setup your own certificate
server on linux. I am interested for test purposes only. Also is this a 
howto that describes how to add additional non default certificates to 
communicator? All your assistance is appreciated.
						Regards,
							[email-masked]
Reuters, London, February 29, 1998: 
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the 
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being 
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.
_______________________________________________________________________

DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL WEB INTEGRATION, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN SERVICES. 
Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer 
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:[email-masked]>
"As Unique as the Company You Keep."        "===0 PGP Key Available  
________________________________________________________________________