Subject: digital signature

From: "Luo, Feng (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:27:25 -0500

Hi,

I am looking for the information about the digital signature program of all
of states (especially NY, NJ), could some one direct me where I should go?

Thanks in advance,
feng

***********************************************************************
Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, 
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer 
account or account activity contained in this communication.
***********************************************************************

---

From: "Pratt, Lisa M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:44:20 -0800

I believe this site will provide you with that information.
http://www.mbc.com/ecommerce.html

Regards, Lisa
-----Original Message-----
From: Luo, Feng (Exchange) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 2:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: digital signature

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
feng