Subject: Latest Jonah code now available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:38:37 -0500

The latest snapshot of the Jonah code is available from
http://www.foobar.com/jonah.
     This code should also be available from http://web.mit.edu/pfl soon.
This release is
     available internationally.

     Jonah is a open source implementation written by IBM and its
subsidiaries Lotus and Iris.
     It currently implements a subset of the IETF PKIX standards (
RFC-2459, RFC-2510,
     RFC-2511, and RFC-2587).

     There was a paper published in the 8th USENIX Security Symposium
Proceedings
     on Jonah. A copy of the paper can be found at
http://www.foobar.com/papers/usenix-jonah.html.

     Discussion of Jonah takes place on the [email-masked] mailing list.
An archive of this list
     can be found at http://www.imc.org/imc-pfl.

     This code should not be considered a complete work, although it is the
last major
     drop that we plan on doing. Some of the code has gotten a lot more
attention then
     others. For example, the GUI has fallen behind some of the other
pieces of code.
     We hope that this becomes a community effort to help maintain this
code, and
     people well supply  comments, bug fixes, and new features.

                              Mike