Subject: certificate management tools

From: "Mitchell Arnone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:19:14 -0400

I am looking for some tools that will allow me to convert PEM encoded
certificates (ASCII or Binary) into simple readable text.  Does anyone
know where there might be some freeware or shareware utilities for
digital certificates?

Thanks

Mitch

---

From: Mathew Butler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:28:34 -0700

OpenSSL, at www.openssl.org.  Use 'openssl x509 -noout -text -in <certfile>'
(where <certfile> is not a literal less-than/greater-than, but the name of
the file that contains the PEM-encoded certificate).

-Mat

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Arnone [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 11:19 AM
To: IETF-PKIX LIST
Subject: certificate management tools

Thanks

Mitch