Subject: RE: OCSP, SCVP vendors

From: Stefan Richards <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 17:02:55 -0700

ValiCert Inc. actively tests ValiCert partner products for interoperability
with OCSP.  ValiCert and RSA Data Security Inc. will soon be hosting an OCSP
interoperability testing site to provide a testbed for OCSP-enabled
applications to achieve interoperability
(http://www.rsasecurity.com/standards/ocsp/).

ValiCert would like to premote the same sort of intiatives for SCVP and is
interested in working with a partner or partners on such efforts.

For more information on the subject, please feel free to contact me
directly.

--Stefan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stefan Richards                                           (650)567-5604
ValiCert Inc.                                      [email-masked]
Securing e-Transactions(tm)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--- Mohamed A. Elissa wrote:

Hi all,

I need to know if there are any vendors doing interoperability tests for
OCSP and SCVP, and where to get more information about the products passed
the tests.

Mohamed A. Eissa

Intel of Canada, Ltd.
(416) 622-7175
2 Eva Road, Suite 220
Toronto, 
Ontario, M9C 2A8