Subject: Startup looking for PKI & XML experts

From: Jukka E Isosaari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:30:06 +0300 (EET DST)

Please excuse if this is out of topic.

// Jukka
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Startup looking for PKI and XML developers

 CRF Box is a technology start-up aiming at shortening pharmaceutical
R&D time and improving the quality of clinical data collected in
clinical studies. This is achieved via CRF Box transaction and  
information platform, which provides enhanced physician connectivity
through the Internet towards physicians who participate in the
clinical study. At the emerging global market, we aim at being among
the top suppliers in two year

 CRF Box benefits pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as
physicians who are able to perform their professional duties more
efficiently. CRF Box is currently developing the first release of its
product in partnership with a global pharmaceutical company. The
development is to be finalized and product piloted in Finland during
fall 2000, after which international roll-out will commence. CRF Box
operations are currently privately funded, and the company office is    
located in Helsinki, Finland. At the moment, CRF Box product is being   
developed by seventeen professionals. By the end of this year, we expect
to have 30 people. Part of them will be working in our Boston office.   

 CRF Box is continuously looking for new talent to share and execute
the company vision of providing a de-facto standard transaction
platform for global pharmaceutical and biotech in dustries. The
company culture of CRF Box relies on openness of communication and  
freedom with respect to the choice and scope of individual tasks. A 
personal compensation package is tailored to meet your needs and to 
incentivize individual performance according to your preferences. As
a rapidly growing company, different skills are valued. The things  
that we especially look for are the ability to bring ideas in to    
reality, and the tendency to have an opinion. Knowledge and experience
in PKI programming area is appreciated, in specific.

For more information, please visit:      http://www.crfbox.com
or contact directly by email:            [email-masked]