Subject: UNSUBSCRIBE

From: Kevin White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:45:57 -0600

I have been looking for messages with unsubscribe instructions, but I don't
see the instructions on any of the many messages per day that I receive.
How do I unsubscribe?
 
Thanks,
 
Kevin

---

From: Bernd Matthes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:50:13 +0200

> Kevin White wrote:
> 
> I have been looking for messages with unsubscribe instructions, but I
> don't see the instructions on any of the many messages per day that I
> receive.  How do I unsubscribe?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Kevin

Hi Kevin!

Try the follow:

Look in a mail header from the list and search for 
"List-Unsubscribe: " and then click on this link.

mailto:[email-masked]?body=unsubscribe

Example:

      List-Archive: http://www.imc.org/ietf-pkix/mail-archive/
           List-ID: <ietf-pkix.imc.org>
  List-Unsubscribe: mailto:[email-masked]?body=unsubscribe

Regards

-- 
Mors certa, hora incerta. In dubio pro mille.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bernd Matthes                   Celo Communications GmbH
Senior Software Engineer    	Weissenfelser Strasse 46a   
Nachrichtentechniker            D 06217 Merseburg           
Dipl.-Ing.(FH)                  http://www.celocom.com      
  f. technische Informatik      mailto:[email-masked]   
http://www.worldbug.de          Tel.: +49 3461/3318-0       
mailto:[email-masked]      Fax:  +49 3461/415072
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"When in doubt, use brute force." (Ken Thompson)