Subject: Re: Experimental TSA by iaik graz

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:30:05 (NZDT)

Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]> writes:

>Some time ago there was an announcement about an experimental time stamping
>service provided by the University of Graz.
>
>Is this service still running?

Not that I know of, it was one of the ones I tried, the server seems to have
gone away and mail to the person involved bounced.

Peter.

---

From: "Peter Lipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:57:31 +0200

>Is this service still running?

Currently it is not, we have had some machine-changes, but plan to have it
up again on a more stable machine asap. We will keep you informed

Peter

---

From: Raffaello <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:41:58 +0200

Hi,
for those of you interested in testing a TSA experimental implementation based
on the draft-ietf-pkix-time-stamp-09,  our TSA service is available at the
following address 195.223.2.6 ,  port 3318.

Rigth now the only interface available is the socket based protocol defined in
the
draft-ietf-pkix-time-stamp-09.

We would pleased to receive any feed-back from you.

We would like to point out that we have build the token with Snacc 1.3 which
hasn't
BIG INTEGER support so the BIG INTEGER fields of our Token are limited to
32 bit integer  (i.e.  nonce, serialnumber etc..)  and no extensions are
supported.

Thanks
Raffaello/Thomas