Subject: Brand New E-Mail pager for FR-EE!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 18:46:51 -0600

Brand New Pager for FR-EE!

   No long term contract
   No big prepayment of airtime
   No credit check

   Put Free pagers on your kids - Give one to your loved ones - For FR-EE

   Here at Paging America we are excited to be offering you this exclusive, top of the line, full featured pager in your choice
   of color for FR=EE. This side viewable display pager is one of the smallest and lightest pagers on the market today.

   Call 877-699-8546 to be Guaranteed Your FR-EE Pager Today

   Your pager will hold up to 20 numeric messages. It has 9 music alerts and silent vibration. New FLEX technology provides three
   times the battery life. Also, message time and date stamping and smart alarm so you can set a daily or weekly reminder.
   This pager comes in black, teal and blue.

   To receive your free pager all we ask is that you allow us to provide you with the monthly airtime cancelable at any time.
   There is no long term contract. Just call the toll free number and we'll ship your Fr-ee pager to you immediately in your choice of color
   already programmed with a local telephone number for your town.

   Make this easy phone call and we will deliver your pager immediately.

   Call 877-699-8546 to get in on this exciting offer today

Brand New Pager for FR-EE!