Subject: Re: Integration of OCPv2 , DPV & DPD

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:01:12 (NZDT)

"Michael Myers" <[email-masked]> writes:

>I've submitted a new OCSPv2 draft (-02) based on the WG's efforts in San
>Diego.

Shall we take my standard gripe about unnecessary tagging of elements as read?
(2 in DPVOptions, 1 in PathParameters, 3 in DPDOptions, ie 50-75% of all
context-specific tags used aren't actually needed).

Peter.

---

From: "Michael Myers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:07:09 -0800

Peter,

Standard gripe well noted but since we're at least (in my view) another IETF
or so away from this one going to last call there's ample opportunity to
correct it's more egregious abuses of ASN.1.  Thanks for the note.

Mike

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 2:01 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Integration of OCPv2 , DPV & DPD
>
>