Subject: Gee, was it something I said?

From: "Bob Jueneman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 18:41:29 -0700

I just received the following message, with the subject 
"ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken." 

>>> System Attendant <[email-masked]> 03/30/01 06:10PM >>>
>Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content. 

>Place = [email-masked] ; ; 
>Sender = Bob Jueneman 
>Subject = RE: Logotypes in certificates 
>Delivery Time = March 30, 2001 (Friday) 17:10:55 
>Policy = Verisign 
>Action on this mail = Archive message 

>Warning message from administrator: 
>Content filter has detected a sensitive e-mail. 

I can only wonder what would have happened if I had 
referred to the fact that a number of couples attended 
SuperBowl XXX, or that I saw a  Robin Red Breast yesterday, 
or commented on the Nazi use of cryptography 
during WWII, or to the fact that some programs bomb 
out all too often, or that some photocopiers have difficulty 
discriminating between various shades of blacks,
or that a photographer took several shots of the President, 
or that the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft aglay?

Guess I'll find out, unless my VeriSign certificate isn't accepted.

Gimme a break!  :-)

Bob