Subject: Re: Question about ECDSA.

From: "Simon Blake-Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:24:12 -0400

ECDSA private key syntax is suggested in SEC1 ... you should be able to download
from www.secg.org. The syntax suggested there is the only standardized ECC
private key syntax as far as I know.

Best regards. Simon

김 충길 <[email-masked]> on 08/23/2001 05:39:13 AM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Simon Blake-Wilson/Certicom)

Subject:  Question about ECDSA.

I can't found ECDSA PriveKey OID.
There is no information about it in X9.62 and your draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-
pkalgs-03.txt.

I want to know ECDSA PrivateKey ASN.1 syntax, OID and
PrivateKeyAlgorithms OID.
where can I that information?

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:29:31 +1200 (NZST)

"Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]> writes:

>I had to look, but it appears that RFC2511bis does not do this even though I
>might have expected it to.  There are now some private key items put into the
>CMC-Archive document but I don't currently have any EC private keys documented
>there.

Doesn't PKCS #15 do this, along with a wide variety of other private key
formats?

Peter.