Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldapv2-02.txt

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:34:17 -0800

This revision contains two significant changes to the I-D:

1) "Using the OSI Directory to Achieve User Friendly Naming"
[RFC1781] is now INCLUDED in the recommendation

2) ""Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure LDAPv2 Schema"
[RFC2587] is now NOT INCLUDED in the recommendation.

Other changes are editorial in nature.

As this I-D is not presently an LDAPbis (or PKIX) charter work
item, I plan to individually recommend this I-D be published as
Informational and that RFC 1777, 1778, 1779, 1781, and 2559 be
moved to Historic immediately after IETF#52 unless significant
concerns are raised on the mailing lists, personally, or at
IETF#52.

Kurt

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:34:17 -0800

Kurt