Subject: New TSA available

From: Taglialagamba Bianca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:44:39 +0100

Hello everybody,

We have developed a Time Stamping Authority according with the RFC 3161.

If you would like to do some interoperability tests with it, the IP address
is 193.203.230.166 and the port is 318 (using socket based protocol) . The
service can be available from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.

Please, contact me for questions and feedbacks about the tests.

Regards,
Bianca 

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer******************* 
Qualsiasi utilizzo non autorizzato del presente messaggio nonche' dei suoi
allegati e' vietato e potrebbe costituire reato. Se lei ha ricevuto
erroneamente il presente messaggio, Le saremmo grati se, via e-mail, ce ne
comunicasse la ricezione e provvedesse alla distruzione del messaggio stesso
e dei suoi eventuali allegati. Le dichiarazioni contenute nel presente
messaggio nonche' nei suoi eventuali allegati devono essere attribuite
esclusivamente al mittente e non possono essere considerate come trasmesse o
autorizzate da SIA S.p.A.; le medesime dichiarazioni non impegnano SIA
S.p.A. nei confronti del destinatario o di terzi. 
SIA S.p.A. non si assume alcuna responsabilita' per eventuali
intercettazioni, modifiche o danneggiamenti del presente messaggio e-mail. 

Any unauthorized use of this e-mail or any of its attachments is prohibited
and could constitute an offence. If you are not the intended addressee
please advise immediately the sender by using the reply facility in your
e-mail software and destroy the message and its attachments. The statements
and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are those of the author of the
message and do not necessarily represent those of SIA. Besides, The contents
of this message shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by SIA
S.p.A.. 
SIA S.p.A. does not accept liability for corruption, interception or
amendment, if any, or the consequences thereof.