Subject: Re: WG Last Call: Roadmap

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:29:31 -0800

The introduction says:
  "there are no requirements or specifications in this document"
but then it uses RFC 2119 requirements language.

Either the use of the RFC 2119 terms should be clarified
as being not indicative of implementation requirements or
other terms used.

Kurt

---

From: "Sean P. Turner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:02:37 -0500

Kurt,

Wow I can't believe that's been in there that long.  Since this is
information the ID shouldn't be using that language.  There were three
instances of "MUST" and I changed them to must, but it's in the context
of "this other document says that it must ....".  So, I think it still
makes sense.  The other terms weren't used in the document at all.

spt