Subject: draft-ietf-pkix-pr-tsa-00.txt

From: Denis Pinkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:48:45 +0100

Since the dead line for placing this document on the web server has been
missed, this document is advertised directly to the PKIX mailing list and
will be placed on the IETF web server after the Minneapolis meeting.

This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working
Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Policy Requirements for Time-Stamping Authorities
        Author(s)       : D. Pinkas, J. Ross.
        Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-pr-tsa-00.txt
        Pages           : 39
        Date            : 12-Mar-02

   This document specifies policy requirements relating to the 
   operation of Time-stamping Authorities (TSAs). It defines policy 
   requirements on the operation and management practices of TSAs such 
   that subscribers and relying parties may have confidence in the 
   operation of the time-stamping services.

   A temporary URL for this Internet-Draft is:
   http://www.secstan.co.uk/Downloads/PR-TSA-00.txt

   The contents of this Informational RFC is technically equivalent to
   ETSI TS 102 023 V1.1.1 (2002-01) [TS 102023] which can be found at:
   http://portal.etsi.org/sec/ts_102023v010101p.pdf

Denis