Subject: DPD/DPV reqmts strawpoll

From: Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:08:52 +0100 (MET)

Dear group, dear chairmen,

About two weeks ago ago I had asked the chairs of the group to
initiate a strawpoll.

I tried to contact them in two private mail asking whether
I followed the correct procedure or not, i.e., asking them.

Since then, I have not heard an answer. 
I may be on their black list.

So be it.
Peter

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:52:49 -0500

>I may be on their black list.

Peter,

You are not on my blacklist; heck, I even read all of Todd's messages :-)

Sorry for not responding earlier, but I've been out of town in 
meetings for much of the last two weeks, sometimes with limited 
e-mail connectivity.

I looked through my PKIX e-mail and I could not locate a specific 
message stating for what question you were requesting a straw poll. I 
may have misfiled it. Is the topic the status of "cautionary period" 
in the DPV/DPD requirements document? Please let me know so we can 
proceed.

Steve