Subject: Re: OpenEvidence

From: Peter Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:40:15 +0100 (MET)

Sorry for this message, I was informed in private
mail that my previous message contains an error. 

The second number should be 3161. 

Peter

Network Working Group                                           C. Adams
Request for Comments: 3161                                       Entrust
Category: Standards Track                                        P. Cain
                                                                     BBN
                                                               D. Pinkas
                                                                Integris
                                                           R. Zuccherato
                                                                 Entrust
                                                             August 2001

                Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
                       Time-Stamp Protocol (TSP)

Network Working Group                                           C. Adams
Request for Comments: 3029                          Entrust Technologies
Category: Experimental                                      P. Sylvester
                                     EdelWeb SA - Groupe ON-X Consulting
                                                            M. Zolotarev
                                      Baltimore Technologies Pty Limited
                                                           R. Zuccherato
                                                    Entrust Technologies
                                                           February 2001

                Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
           Data Validation and Certification Server Protocols

Peter

----- 

Hello,

I am happy to inform you that he EU-Commission has signed
the contrat for the project OPEN-EVIDENCE today.

As some might already know, part of the deliverables
are open source implementations of RFCs 3029 and 3061.

The partners are: C&A Italy, Cybernetica Estonia,
EdelWeb France and Speos Belgium.

The official project begin is April 1st 2002. ;-)

Stay tuned.

Regards
Peter Sylvester -- EdelWeb

=

----- End Included Message -----