Subject: New version of GUIdumpASN available

From: "Peter Hesse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:59:21 -0500

All,

Since I know a number of you use the tool, I figured I'd let you know that a
new version of GUIdumpASN is available.  GUIdumpASN is a free Windows-ified
version of Peter Gutmann's dumpasn1.c program, and it allows
view/print/saving of human readable ASN.1.

The new version supports the use of external .CFG files.   Additional
changes include a send-to icon that works, and it will now remember its
settings when you call it via drag and drop.  Since we've changed installer
programs, you should uninstall your old version, and download the new one
from
http://www.geminisecurity.com/guidumpasn.html 

Enjoy.  Comments are always welcome.

--Peter Hesse
 
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
| Peter Hesse                    [email-masked]     |
| Phone: (703)934-2031         Gemini Security Solutions, Inc.  |
| ICQ: 1942828                     www.geminisecurity.com       |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
"Pay no attention to what the critics say; there has never been 
a statue set up in honor of a critic." --Jean Sibelius