Subject: RE: Setting X.509 Policy Data in IE, IIS, Outlook

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:31:43 +1300

"Santosh Chokhani" <[email-masked]> writes:

>I do not if your reward is punishment or reward, 

Well it'll certainly be pretty rewarding for anyone watching.

>I also encourage you to read Annex J of X.509 draft.

Hmm, it's not in any draft I have, is that the eternal-draft fourth edition,
or has X.509 skipped the middleman and jumped straight from 4th edition drafts
into 5th edition drafts?

Peter.

---

From: "Santosh Chokhani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:51:14 -0500

I have sent the Annex J to Peter.  I am not sure it is appropriate to post
it to the mail list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Gutmann [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:32 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Setting X.509 Policy Data in IE, IIS, Outlook

Hmm, it's not in any draft I have, is that the eternal-draft fourth edition,
or has X.509 skipped the middleman and jumped straight from 4th edition
drafts into 5th edition drafts?

Peter.

---

From: "Santosh Chokhani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:59:14 -0500

Peter:

It is part of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 06 N12345 dated Nov. 14, 2002 working draft.
David Cooper and Laura Boyer may be in better position to state the exact
status.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Peter Gutmann
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:32 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Setting X.509 Policy Data in IE, IIS, Outlook

Peter.