Subject: Re: Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)' to Proposed Standard

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:09:57 -0700

Yes indeed. And in order to do a performance evaluation we need a stable
implementation of this protocol (preferably on Linux) that can be tested
against TCP. I have been looking for one for more than a year now and
haven't had any luck. I know that Jamal was guiding someone in the Linux
community to work on this but not sure if that resulted in a stable DCCP
implementation.

If anyone has more info on this pls do let us know.

Thanks
Hormuzd 

-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dong Ligang
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 4:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [FORCES] Fwd: Protocol Action: 'Datagram Congestion Control
Protocol (DCCP)' to Proposed Standard

Yes, it is probably time to replace TCP-TCP using TCP-DCCP . 
The performance evaulation is required to use it in TML.