Subject: Mack Hicks retires f/ Bank of America becomes CTO of Identrus

From: "Hicks, Mack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:44:16 -0700

Friends,

Today Friday 30 Sept 2005, is my last day at Bank of America.  I am
retiring as Senior Vice President in Corporate Information Security.  I
have had great fun here since 24 Sept 1979 (my birthday).  It was all of
you (on the bcc) that made it possible.  Thank you for letting me be
part of your life

I have moved on as well.  I still live in Palm Springs, and I really do
enjoy the desert.  But an opportunity came up that I could not pass up.
I worked with Identrus in the late 1990's; actually, the idea, creation,
and design of Identrus as a large part of my life during the 1990's.  

I am the Chief Technology Officer of Identrus.  There is so much that
they can offer, and I think, that I make a serious contribution there.
So keep in touch about Identrus.

Personally, I will be spending a great deal of time in San Francisco
(Identrus HQ) as well as at my home in Palm Springs.  I expect to become
active in several identity management forums and look forward to seeing
you all in the future.

My office/home phone in Palm Springs is:  760-318-9345
My new cell phone is:  760-799-9815
My new work email address is:  [email-masked]
My snail mail:   Mack Hicks, 1717 E Vista Chino Ste 7 PMB 221, Palm
Springs, CA 92262 USA

Mack Hicks, SVP   760-318-9345
Bank of America Corporate Information Security

PS:  I will not get any reply at this email address - last day ya know -
and I got trapped by password changes and a brief illness (serious food
poisoning "campyflobacter bacteria" - so that this note is a bit late -
sorry.  I am recovering how, but for a moment - it was close.  On to
life!