Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update for RSAES-OAEP Algorithm Parameters
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, K. Yiu, D. Brown, R. Housley, W. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-5-1
	
This document updates RFC 4055.  It updates the conventions for using 
   the RSA Encryption Scheme - Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding 
   (RSAES-OAEP) key transport algorithm with the Public-Key Cryptography 
   Standards (PKCS) #1 version 1.5 signature algorithm in the Internet 
   X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).  Specifically, it updates the 
   conventions for algorithm parameters in an X.509 certificate's 
   subjectPublicKeyInfo field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc4055-update-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.