Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Other Certificates Extension
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-08-26

Some applications that associate state information with public key
certificates can benefit from a way to link together a set of
certificates belonging to the same end entity that can safely be
considered to be equivalent for the purposes of referencing that
application state information.  This memo defines a certificate
extension that supports such linkage that can allow applications to
establish the required linkage without introducing a new application
protocol data unit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:41:42 +0100

Just to save folks a bit of time: other than the name/date this
version is identical to draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs-03. I plan
to update it next month or so, and welcome comments in the
meantime,
Stephen.