Subject: [Fwd: [P1619-3] Early Registration Deadline for KMS 2008 Extended to August 31, 2008]

From: Arshad Noor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:46:25 -0700

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[P1619-3] Early Registration Deadline for KMS 2008 Extended to
August 31, 2008
Date: 	Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:18:54 -0600
From: 	Matt Ball <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	Matt Ball <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

To give everyone a little more time, the early registration deadline for
the 2008 IEEE Key Management Summit has been moved about a week back to
August 31, 2008.  If you sign up on or before August 31, the rate is
$300/person (which is below cost, thanks to sponsor subsidies).
Afterwards, the rate increases to $500/person.  Don't wait, or the
deadline will sneak up on you!

This is also the same deadline for booking a room at the reduced rate of
$219/night at the Sheraton Inner Harbor hotel.  After August 31,
reservations will be exception on a "space available" basis.

Links:

     * IEEE Key Management Summit 2008 Homepage
       <http://keymanagementsummit.com/2008/>
     * Registration Homepage
       <http://storageconference.org/2008/registration.html>
     * Hotel Information <http://storageconference.org/2008/hotel.html>

The IEEE Key Management Summit (KMS) 2008 will be from Sept 23-24, 2008
at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland.

Hope to see you there!

-- 
Thanks!
Matt Ball, IEEE P1619.x SISWG Chair
M.V. Ball Technical Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 303-469-2469, Cell: 303-717-2717
http://www.mvballtech.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewvball