Subject: New I-D for PRQP published

From: Massimiliano Pala <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:05:55 -0500

Hi PKIX,

as promised in Minneapolis I published the new version of the PRQP I-D with
all the announced changes:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-prqp-01.txt

I added a lot of text for describing the OIDs. Being the first version of the
I-D carrying all the description, I would really appreciate if you could
provide me with feedback especially on them.

I also added the annex on how to use DNS SRV records and DHCP to distribute
the RQA address. Moreover I contacted Ralph Droms from the dhc WG and let him
know that the new version is published. I expect to receive feedback from the
dhc WG on Section B.1 (hopefully soon).

Happy thanksgiving to all of you who celebrated it...

-- 

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]  [email-masked]
                                                  [email-masked]

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-9179
--o------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
							   -- Isaac Asimov