Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:25:17 +0200

In case you weren't aware of this draft that's been bouncing around for 
a bit.  Send comments to [email-masked].

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 04:49:50 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension requests
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-06

    This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
    Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
    certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP-
    based method that servers can use to provide status information not
    just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
    intermediate certificates in the chain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt