Subject: [pkix] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-caa-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:13:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Resource Record
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-caa-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-04-21

   The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS Resource Record
   allows a DNS domain name holder to specify the certificate signing
   certificate(s) authorized to issue certificates for that domain.  CAA
   resource records allow a public Certification Authority to implement
   additional controls to reduce the risk of unintended certificate mis-
   issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-caa-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-caa-06.txt