Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-01.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:27:44 -0400

For those of you who might be interested.  Comments are welcome.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-01.txt
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:57:33 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Additional Methods for Generating Key Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                           Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-04-16

    This document specifies additional methods for generating key
    identifiers from a public key.  This document also specifies an
    extension to identify the algorithms used to generate the key
    identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-01.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt