Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 23:14:23 -0400

I've uploaded the next version.  James Manager agreed to join as a 
co-author after providing much valued input.  We tweaked the syntax and 
added and examples section.  Comments are welcome.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06.txt
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:11:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Additional Methods for Generating Subject Key 
Identifiers and Subject Key Identifier Semantics Extension
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                           Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
    This document specifies additional methods for generating Subject Key
    Identifiers (SKI).  This document also specifies an extension to
    identify the algorithms used to generate the SKI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt