Subject: [pkix] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:26:39 -0400

This draft might be of interest to some.  The last go around I asked 
Yngve to add support for SCVP.  Some additional eyes on this draft, 
especially the SCVP part, are welcome.

spt
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 07:07:55 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
    This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
    Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
    multiple certificate status methods.  Also defined is a new method
    that a server can use to provide status information (i.e., based on
    the Online Certificate Status Protocol and Server-Based Certificate
    Validation Protocol) not just about the server's own certificate, but
    also the status of intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt