Subject: [pkix] OID Registry Cleanup

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:59:30 -0500

Hi.  I am working on a document to turn the PKIX OID arc back to IANA.  As part of this effort, I have been reviewing all of the OIDs that have been assigned.  There are two OIDs that I cannot find in and RFC, so I am hoping that someone on this list knows what happened to them.

Here are the ones that I am seeking information about...

id-pkix OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { iso(1) identified-organization(3) 
            dod(6) internet(1) security(5) mechanisms(5) pkix(7) }

id-mod  OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-pkix 0 }    -- modules
id-mod-crmf2003 OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-mod 32 }

id-ad   OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-pkix 48 }   -- access descriptors
id-ad-signedObjectRepository OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { id-ad 9 }

If you have any information on id-mod-crmf2003 or id-ad-signedObjectRepository, please share.

Russ

---

From: "David A. Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:17:52 -0500

Russ,

I did a search and found id-ad-signedObjectRepository in a few SIDR 
drafts, but it seems to have been removed from the drafts in late 2010:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-20.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-09.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-06.txt

On 01/07/2014 03:59 PM, Russ Housley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> pkix mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pkix
>
>