Subject: [pkix] Last Call: <draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00.txt> (Object Identifiers for Test Certificate Policies) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:27:53 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Object Identifiers for Test Certificate Policies'
  <draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides several certificate policy identifiers for
   testing certificate handling software.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-pkix-test-oids/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-pkix-test-oids/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.