Subject: [PMOL] SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:42:06 -0700

At the conference, I introduced the SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics
draft (draft-malas-performance-metrics-08) to the PMOL working group.
Although this draft is referenced in the PMOL WG charter, I wanted to
ask everyone to review the draft and provide feedback of whether or not
you feel the current version is ready for the WG to accept as a working
group item.  A couple of questions came up, which I think should be
answered regarding this consideration:

Is the SIPPING WG content with the current set of metrics?

Are there too many?

Do these metrics capture the relevant concerns of performance regarding
the SIP protocol?

Are these metrics depicted accurately from a SIP protocol perspective?

In addition to these questions, I have a couple of tasks from the PMOL
group to include in the next revision.

Here is a link to the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malas-performance-metrics-08.txt

Thanks...

Daryl

_______________________________________________
PMOL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol