Subject: [PMOL] [sipping] New revision to SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics

From: "Daryl Malas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:32:03 -0700

All,

A new version of the SIP End-to-End Performance Metrics has been posted.
It can be reviewed here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-00

This update includes the following updated content (mostly minor
clarifications and corrections):

- Updated Introduction and Scope
- Corrected (clarified) Registration Request Delay (RRD) Failures
- Updated Session Disconnect Delay (SDD)
- Updated Session Establishment Efficiency Rate (SEER)

This version includes corrections based on recent feedback on the
mailing list, individual emails, and input from
draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework.

Comments and feedback are appreciated.

Thank you,

Daryl

_______________________________________________
PMOL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol