Subject: [pmtud] Possible mailing list oops

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:21:53 -0500 (EST)

We recently discovered that for some reason the pmtud charter has been rolled 
back to an earlier version, including obsolete mailing list information.

Please make sure that you are subscribed to the proper list(s):

If you are interested in the IETF WG to standardizing a new path MTU discovery
method should subscribe to [email-masked] by sending a note to pmtud-request or
visiting https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud.

If you are interested in the general discussion of raising the deployed MTU in
the Internet then you should subscribe to [email-masked], by sending mail to
majordomo (at the same domain) with "subscribe mtu" in the body.   This is NOT 
an IETF list.

This second list was used to bootstrap the MTU BoF but not for the WG itself.
However, it has recently been incorrectly listed as the WG mailing list.

Sorry for any confusion,
--MM--
-------------------------------------------
Matt Mathis      http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529
-------------------------------------------
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
	- Gen Patton

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud