Subject: [pmtud] Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA (fwd)

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 11:04:19 -0400

FYI - if there are any people that are posting a -00 draft
for pmtud, let one of us know before the beginning of the day
(US eastern time) on Monday.  I don't anticipate any, but...

--Matt

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Friday, October 08, 2004 9:56 AM -0400
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>
Cc: INVALID_ADDRESS
Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, 
USA

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents. Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
[email-masked] by no later than five (5) business days prior
to the cutoff date for -00 submissions, or by Monday, October 11th at
9:00 AM ET for the 61st IETF Meeting. Please include the word
"Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field. This procedure will help to
ensure that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner, allowing
more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant
dates for the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud