Subject: [pmtud] Recent -09 draft

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:22:36 -0400 (EDT)

We just discovered a version control botch in the -08 draft, such that it did
not include our last round of edits.   The newest document,
draft-ietf-pmtud-method-09.txt should fully answer all of the WGLC comments.

Sorry for any confusion or wasted effort.

You can easily see the changes at:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pmtud/draft-ietf-pmtud-method/

Matt Zekauskas is currently preparing the "Document Shepherd Write-Up" per
draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-07.txt, which will trigger
"publication requested" state.   There will be opportunity for additional
comments during IETF last call.

Thanks for all the help,
--MM--
-------------------------------------------
Matt Mathis      http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529
-------------------------------------------
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud