Subject: [pmtud] Before we close PMTUD....

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

(Sorry if some of you get duplicates, we had some list problems.)
The plan is to close down the pmtud WG fairly soon, including this mailing
list.

Before the AD's actually pull the plug, I would like to encourage everyone to
consider participation in two other related communities:

Any further IETF pmtud effort is likely to happen on the area wide list:
[email-masked].  See https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-area for
more information.  Everyone who is active in transport layer work should
consider participating in this list.

Our work in the pmtud WG was one part of a much larger effort to push up the
operational MTU of the Internet as a whole.  Now that we have completed
RFC4821, we are going back to our broader agenda.  The list, [email-masked] will
be used to discuss implementation and operational issues related to deploying
RFC4821 and jumbograms.

For list information see: https://lists.psc.edu/mailman/listinfo/mtu

For more information about raising the Internet MTU, see:
http://www.psc.edu/~mathis/MTU

Again, thank you everyone for all your help!

--MM--
-------------------------------------------
Matt Mathis      http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529
-------------------------------------------
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.

_______________________________________________
pmtud mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmtud