Subject: QoS Drafts

From: "John Strassner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:49:39 -0700

Policy Enthusiasts,

some of you have asked for the names of the different QoS drafts that
will be discussed in Oslo, which is item #4 in the agenda - here they
are:

>4. QOS Policy Approaches (20 minutes each x 3 = 60 min total)
>
>   -Raju Rajan
        draft-rajan-policy-conditions-00.txt
        draft-rajan-policy-qosschema.txt
>   -Walter Weiss, et al
        draft-weiss-policy-device-qos-model-00.txt
>   -Yoram Snir
        draft-snir-policy-qos-infomodel-00.txt
        (this can be pulled from
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/ftp/public/policy)

regards,
John