Subject: [Policy] New Mail List Server for Policy Framework WG

From: Ed Ellesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:29:43 -0400

Dear Policy Framework WG Mail List Subscribers, 

We have had alot of problems with the old mail list server for this working
group, so we have moved the policy mailing list to a server operated by the
IETF.  

You should shortly receive, if you have not already, a notice of
subscription to the new mailing list.  Please direct all future mail
intended for the policy framework working group's mailing list distribution,
to the new address: 

[email-masked]

As usual, you can direct administrative requests in the usual format, to 

[email-masked]

The email mentioned above will include instructions on how to unsubscribe,
and how to manage your access to the list.  

Sorry for the inconvenience.  This new list server should give us alot
better service.  

Thanks, 

Ed Ellesson
Co-chair, Policy Framework WG  

PS:  I sent a note similar to this one, to the old list
([email-masked]) before I subscribed y'all to this new server, but I
did not see it show up yet, so it may be that the old server finally decided
not to forward email anymore.  Please use the new one.  If you received this
note you are subscribed to the new one.

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy