Subject: FW: [Policy] Protocol Action: Policy Core Information Model Exten sions to Proposed Standard

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:40:15 +0200

Things are starting to move.

Thanks to the WG, and specifically to the authors/editors.

Bert 

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: woensdag 9 oktober 2002 21:35
Cc: RFC Editor; Internet Architecture Board; [email-masked]
Subject: [Policy] Protocol Action: Policy Core Information Model
Extensions to Proposed Standard

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Policy Core Information Model
Extensions' <draft-ietf-policy-pcim-ext-08.txt> as a Proposed
Standard, updating RFC3060, Policy Core Information Model - Version 1
Specification, also a Proposed Standard.

This document is the product of the Policy Framework Working
Group.  The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
 
     This document specifies a number of changes to the Policy Core
      Information Model (PCIM, RFC 3060). These changes include both
      extensions of PCIM into areas that it did not previously cover,
      and changes to the existing PCIM classes and associations.
      Both sets of changes are done in a way that, to the extent
      possible, preserves interoperability with implementations of
      the original PCIM model.

Working Group Summary

    The working group reached consensus on this document as a Proposed
    Standard.

Protocol Quality

    This document was reviewed for the IESG by Harald Alvestrand and
    Bert Wijnen.
_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy
_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy