Subject: [Policy] draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-01.txt

From: "Pana, Mircea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:26:30 -0600

We have recently submitted a revision of PCELS (LDAP schema mapping for
PCIMe).
The document is now available as:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-01.tx
t

Mircea.

---

From: "Larry S. Bartz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:14:16 -0500

Pana, Mircea wrote, On 03/03/2003 12:26 PM:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-01.txt 
> 
> 
> Mircea.
> 

The authors have done good work to improve the draft from its previous
version. In particular the ABNF descriptions of the LDAP information
components is much improved.

I question whether it is absolutely neccessary to mark the several
components from PCLS as "OBSOLETE". I realize that PCIMe describes
these as "deprecated". But the "OBSOLETE" designation is harsh. It
implies that a Directory implementation may not simultaneously
support both PCLS and PCELS. I don't see any naming clashes between
PCLS and PCELS, so why mark the PCLS components as OBSOLETE?

-- 
--
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
# Larry Bartz                           |                              |
#  [email-masked]      | Ooo, ooo,                    |
#                                       | Ooo, ooo, oooooo!            |
#                                       | I've got a gnu attitude!     |
#  voice (317) 226-7060                 |                              |
#  FAX   (317) 226-6378                 |                              |
#::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

_______________________________________________
Policy mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/policy