Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 01:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Issues
------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+3/-1/💬7)
  3 issues created:
  - Drop ordering requirement on successive Aggregate requests (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/217 
  - PPM should consider specifying the acceptable HPKE parameters (by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/216 
  - OHAI proxy instead of null shares (by simon-friedberger)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/215 

  6 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #217 Drop ordering requirement on successive Aggregate requests (1 by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/217 
  - #210 DP: Bound contribution from a single client (1 by simon-friedberger)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/210 
  - #202 Do not require parsing aggregation messages before authenticating (1 by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/202 
  - #195 Collect requirements (1 by simon-friedberger)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/195 
  - #161 Rotation of shared secrets in PPM task parameters (2 by BranLwyd)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/161 
  - #57 Propagation of errors from helper/leader to collector (1 by simon-friedberger)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/57 [parking-lot] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Do not require parsing aggregation messages before authenticating https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/issues/202 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification