Subject: [Ppm] Weekly github digest (Privacy Preserving Measurement Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:30:46 -0700 (PDT)

Events 

Pull requests
-------------
* abetterinternet/ppm-specification (+3/-4/💬6)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - s/UploadReq/Report/ (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/214 
  - Ignore .DS_Store (by cjpatton)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/213 
  - add a `task_id` query parameter for `hpke_config` (by tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/212 

  1 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #212 add a `task_id` query parameter for `hpke_config` (6 by cjpatton, tgeoghegan)
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/212 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - s/UploadReq/Report/
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/214 
  - Ignore .DS_Store
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/213 
  - add a `task_id` query parameter for `hpke_config`
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/212 
  - Ietf113 slides
    https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification/pull/207 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/abetterinternet/ppm-specification