Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pppext-l2tp-fr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 06:56:20 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Point-to-Point Protocol
Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over
			  Frame Relay
	Author(s)	: V. Rawat, R Tio, R. Verma
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pppext-l2tp-fr-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 15-Jul-98
	
Layer Two Tunneling Protocol describes a mechanism to tunnel PPP
sessions.  The protocol has been designed to be independent of the
media it runs over.  The base specification describes how it should be
implemented to run over UDP and IP.  This document describes how the
Layer Two Tunneling Protocol MUST be implemented over Frame Relay PVCs
and SVCs.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pppext-l2tp-fr-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-l2tp-fr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-l2tp-fr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.