Subject: FWD: Last Call: The Multi-Class Extension to Multi-Link PPP to Proposed Standard

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 06:30:20 -0400

------- Forwarded Message

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 16:41:20 -0400
SUBJECT: Last Call: The Multi-Class Extension to Multi-Link PPP to 	 Proposed Standard
Reply-to: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Integrated Services over
Specific Link Layers Working Group to consider the following documents
as Proposed Standards:

o The Multi-Class Extension to Multi-Link PPP
	<draft-ietf-issll-isslow-mcml-06.txt>

o PPP in a real-time oriented HDLC-like framing 
	<draft-ietf-issll-isslow-rtf-05.txt>

o Integrated Services Mappings for Low Speed Networks 
	<draft-ietf-issll-isslow-svcmap-08.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of  Providing integrated
services over low-bitrate links <draft-ietf-issll-isslow-06.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by June 23, 1999.

Files can be obtained via:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-isslow-mcml-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-isslow-rtf-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-isslow-svcmap-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-isslow-06.txt

------- End of Forwarded Message

---

From: "Karl Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:16:46 -0400

Hi Folks,

What Thomas is implying by forwarding this announcement is that the ISSLL 
working group has proposed some documents that should be examined by a bunch 
of PPP experts, and YOU are those experts.  Please take some time soon and 
look these over.

Thanks (and thanks to Thomas for drawing our attention to this),

Karl

>------- End of Forwarded Message

Karl Fox <[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 5B15 7260 D55E D680 0B93  4953 8A3B AB0E C05D 77A3