Subject: [Pppext] draft-jurski-pppext-iphc-01.txt

From: Janusz Jurski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:00:55 +0200

Hi All,

I have submitted a new revision of the following Internet draft: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jurski-pppext-iphc-01.txt.  It 
has been updated as a result of comments to the previous version of this 
document. Limitations are now separate for non-TCP, differential TCP, 
and non-differential TCP compression methods - subsections 2.5.1, 2.5.2, 
and 2.5.3 have been added.

I would like to request your comments.
Kind regards,

Janusz
-- 
  Janusz Jurski
  Technical University of Gdansk, Poland
  e-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Pppext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pppext