Subject: [Pppext] advancing IPV6CP: draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt

From: James Carlson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:04:25 -0500

The IPv6 working group is advancing the IPV6CP document (RFC 2472),
using this draft:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt

If anyone has implementation experience involving the IPv6-
Compression-Protocol Configuration Option for IPV6CP, please let the
authors and Jari Arkko know.

-- 
James Carlson, KISS Network                    <[email-masked]>
Sun Microsystems / 1 Network Drive         71.232W   Vox +1 781 442 2084
MS UBUR02-212 / Burlington MA 01803-2757   42.496N   Fax +1 781 442 1677

_______________________________________________
Pppext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pppext

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:37:52 +0100

Some of you answered this call some time ago when it was made via the 
IPv6 WG. These are the only responses the IESG has on record so far:

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2472-Impl-Report-KAME.txt
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2472-Impl-Report-Alaxala.txt

Surely there are more implementations out there?

Note that it has been called out that there is an absence of 
implementation report for the header compression option defined in 
section 4.2. If anyone has implemented this, we missed it the first 
time, so please speak up again. It may have to be removed from the 
document when advancing if it has not been implemented.

Thanks,

- Mark