Subject: [Pppext] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC2637 (4792)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 03:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC2637,
"Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=2637&eid=4792

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 2.6

Original Text
-------------
   Error Code               This field is set to 0 unless a "General
                            Error" condition exists, in which case
                            Result Code is set to 2 and this field is
                            set to the value corresponding to the
                            general error condition as specified in
                            section 2.2.

Corrected Text
--------------
   Error Code               This field is set to 0 unless a "General
                            Error" condition exists, in which case
                            Result Code is set to 2 and this field is
                            set to the value corresponding to the
                            general error condition as specified in
                            section 2.16.

Notes
-----
Incorrect reference to section 2.2

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC2637 (draft-ietf-pppext-pptp-10)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
Publication Date    : July 1999
Author(s)           : K. Hamzeh, G. Pall, W. Verthein, J. Taarud, W. Little, G. Zorn
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG