Subject: Re: [ppsp] I-D Action:draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-01.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:51:39 -0400

FYI, we have submitted an updated version of our draft for Mobility
considerations in a PPSP environment.  Any feedback is welcome.

Akbar/Juan-Carlos/Guang

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : P2P Streaming for Mobile Nodes: Scenarios and
Related Issues
	Author(s)       : G. Lu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-06-10

The scenarios where a Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) contains
mobile nodes need special considerations.  An analysis of all the
scenarios that involve mobile nodes is necessary to provide the
guidelines to PPSP protocol design and applicability.  This document
describes the major scenarios for a PPSP network with mobile nodes and
identifies some of the key issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.