Subject: MPLS 2002 (www.mpls2002.com): Oct 27-29, Wash, DC

From: "Kavita Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:42:06 -0400

Friends,

The leading service providers, major networking and test equipment vendors,
and many IETF contributors will gather at MPLS 2002, October 27-29, in Washington,
DC, in the Omni Shoreham Hotel (http://www.mpls2002.com).

This unique international event, which is in its 5th year, is hosted by
Worldcom, Cable & Wireless, France Telecom, NTT and Isocore; and sponsored
by industry leaders such as Alcatel, Avici Systems, Cisco Systems, CoSine
Communications, Laurel Networks, Lucent, Nortel Networks, Redback Networks,
Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks; IXIA, NetTest, and Spirent Communications.
The exhibits will be open throughout Monday and Tuesday. There will be new
product or software feature announcements. Prominent members of the press
and well-regarded industry analysts will also be present at MPLS 2002.

MPLS 2002 consists of a two-day highly technical sessions, six technical
tutorials and exhibits. The technical sessions offer an excellent blend
of topics including deployment, application, and management aspects of MPLS
(please visit "Program" section http://www.mpls2002.com/sessions.htm). The
event will be followed by the third public MPLS Interoperability demo, on
October 30. Major vendors will showcase interoperability of their MPLS-based
leading-edge features on their core and edge routers.

We hope you would be able to actively participate in the MPLS 2002 International
Conference. You may register (on-line or off-line) for MPLS 2002 by visiting
http://www.mpls2002.com/registration.htm and following the instructions.
The reduced registration fees, currently in effect, are extremely attractive.

If you are planning to attend MPLS 2002, please make your hotel reservations
at the Omni Shoreham Hotel immediately, as only a limited number of rooms,
blocked for the conference at special rates, are left. You may visit (http://www.mpls2002.com/hotels.htm)
for more information on hotel reservations.

To celebrate the 5th anniversary of this series, all participants will receive
the conference proceedings from previous years MPLS1998, MPLS1999, MPLS2000,
MPLS2001) in addition to MPLS 2002 presentations on a CD. We look forward
to seeing you at MPLS 2002, in Washington, DC.

Regards,
MPLS 2002 Team