Subject: Re: [email-masked]

From: Membership Club <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:30:44 -0700

New Account For: [email-masked]
##################################################
#                                                #
#                 Adult Club                     #
#           Offers FREE Membership               #
#                                                #
#         13 of the Best Adult Sites             #
#     on the Internet for Absolutely FREE        #
#                                                #
##################################################

> > > > YOU HAVE INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL 13 SITES NOW
> > > > User Name: [email-masked]
> > > > Password: 760382

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NEWS 09/18/02
With just over 4.8 Million Members that signed up for FREE, Last month there were 921,947 New Members. Are you one of them yet???
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our Membership FAQ

Q. Why are you offering free access to 13 adult membership sites for free? 
A. I have advertisers that pay me for ad space so you don't have to pay for membership.

Q. Is it true my membership is for life?
A. Absolutely you'll never have to pay a cent the advertisers do.

Q. Can I give my account to my friends and family?
A. Yes, as long they are over the age of 18.

Q. Do I have to sign up for all 13 membership sites?
A. No just one to get access to all of them.

Q. How do I get started?
A. Click on one of the following links below to become a member.

> > > > Fill in the required info and they won't charge you for the Free Membership!
> > > > If you don't believe us, just read their terms and conditions.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

# 13. > Live Naughty Camers
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/cams/?aid=760382
You won't believewhat what we take these girls into doing...FREE VIP Membership!!

# 11. > Lesbian Lace
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/lesbian/?aid=760382
Girls and Girls Getting Freaky! ...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 10. > New! just added today: Mage Porn Site
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/mega/?aid=760382
950,00 Pics, 90,000 Movies, Live Sex Shows... FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 9. > Play House Porn
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/play/?aid=760382
Live Feeds From 60 Sites And Web Cams...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 8. > Sexy Celebes
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/celebst/?aid=760382
Thousands Of XXX Celebes doing it...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 7. > Barley Legal Teen
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/teen/?aid=760382
The Ultimate XXX TEEN Site... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 6. > Asian Sex Fantasies
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/asian/?aid=760382
Japanese Schoolgirls, Live Sex Shows ...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 5. > Sweet Latinas
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/latina/?aid=760382
The Sexiest Latinas in the Web ...FREE VIP Membership!!

# 4. > Free Hot Strippers
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/sinful/?aid=760382
Get Access to the most Exclusive Strip Club... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 3. > Sinful Cherry
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/sinful/?aid=760382
Your #1 Place for Amateur XXX Porn... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 2. > Adult Fetish Club
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/fetish/?aid=760382
Thousand of XXX Fetish pictures, hours of XXX videos... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 1. > XXX Tits Patrol
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/tits/?aid=760382
All you need if your into Tits... FREE VIP Membership!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jennifer Simpson, Miami, FL
Your FREE lifetime membership has entertained my boyffriend and I for the last two years!  Your Adult Sites are the best on the net!

Joe Morgan Manhattan, NY
Your live sex shows and live sex cams are unbelievable. The best part about your porn sites, is that they're absolutely FREE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Removal Instructions:
You have received this advertisement because you have opted in to receive free adult internet offers and specials through our affiliated websites. If you do not wish to receive further emails or have received the email in error you may opt-out of our database http://rd.yahoo.com/*http://80.71.71.104/optout/ . Please allow 24 hours for removal.

Thank you [email-masked]

wpwrtemqhkyimkiltllfidhtttdeajuxdsgshec