Subject: Fw: Need Sales & Leads we Can Help 1000 leads to 10 leads !!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:14:46 -1700

There is NO stumbling on to it! 

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct
E-mail. It's similar to the postman delivering a letter to your
Mailbox. 

The ability to promote your product, service, website, or 
MLM/network marketing opportunity to millions instantly is 
what advertisers have been dreaming of for over 100 years. 

We e-mail your one page promotion to a list of our
General addresses. The greatest part is, it's 
Completely affordable.

E-MAIL MARKETING IS THE ANSWER! 

How do we know? 

We know because that's exactly what we do.

It's a proven fact that you can attract new business through 
Direct E-mail Marketing. 

The profits that E-mail advertising generates are amazing!

We are living proof. 

We are a direct E-mail Internet advertising company and 
Our clients pay us thousands of dollars a week to E-mail 
Their products and services. 

We don't want any one spending thousands on a direct email marketing
Campaign with out testing the market to see how it works.

STANDARD PRICING AND PROCEDURES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACTING:

Our list of general Internet addresses are actually extracted 
From the most popular web sites on the Internet. The addresses are
Verified And run through our purification process. The process includes
addresses Run against our custom remove filter of 2,492 keywords, as 
well as Through our 192MB remove /flamer list. The EDU, ORG, GOV, MIL,
and US Domains are removed, as well as other domains that asked not to 
Receive e-mail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EVALUATION: $350.00 (optional)
One of our marketing specialists will evaluate your sales letter, and
Offer his/her expertise on how to make it the most successful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDARD PRICING: (Emails Delivered)
250,000 - $200.00
500,000 - $300.00
1 Million- $700.00 per
2 Million- $600.00 per
3 Million- $500.00 per
4 Million & up - $400.00 per

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL OFFER!

This introductory offer of $300.00 includes:
1. Set-Up Fee
2. Evaluation of Sales Letter 
3. 1 million e-mails delivered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PAYMENT POLICY:
All services must be paid in full prior to delivery of advertisement.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: 
Absolutely no threatening calls to be off list follow directions
Below!!
If you are serious about Direct >>Email>> Marketing>>--CALL US NOW
At 308-650-5905
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not reply to this message - 
To be off from future mailings:
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=off_now