Subject: Low priced Viagra. Internet Special!

From: "Kenneth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:28:13 -0700

Viagra

Viagra is available online and is shipped overnight. Our US licensed
doctors will evaluate your medical history (online form that takes
under 3 minutes to complete) and if you qualify for Viagra your order
will be processed and shipped overnight. Viagra is used by millions of
men it the US everyday. If you feel that your erection could be
better, try Viagra. All orders shipped discreetly via FedEx

ORDER NOW

Phentermine

Obesity weight loss drug. It enables people to burn more fat doing
nothing, stimulating your nervous system!

ORDER NOW

Meridia

Is an FDA-approved oral prescription medication that is used for the
medical management of obesity, including weight loss and the
maintenance of weight loss.

ORDER NOW

Xenical

Blocks the fat you are eating from being absorb by your body. No need
for those exhausting exercise anymore!

ORDER NOW

Propecia

is a medical breakthrough. The first pill that effectively treats male
pattern hair loss. It con-tains finasteride.

ORDER NOW

Click Here to be removed, and you will *never* receive another email from us! Thank you.