Subject: Good Evening ppvpn, how was your day? wpccq

From: Hector Barsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:06:58 -0400

NO Selling!

You make money 24/7 through our simple turnkey system

You start earning money quickly!

And you get paid over and over for work you've already done!

Great support and training!

Dear  ppvpn,

By now you've probably seen every opportunity on earth maybe even beyond. Everywhere from infomercialls on television to your E-mail box. But you will notice they all try to sell you something that makes them money on the backend.

Do you notice when you go to the book store and you try
to find great material on Internet Marketing, Website Design
or the Internet in general there is nothing good. You ask why?
The answer is simple everything changes so fast on the
Internet there is not enough time to print it fast enough to
make the information reliable and valuable. But that has
changed now, whether you're interest is Internet Marketing,
Website Design, Making Money or the Internet in general
(for new users). We have put together the BEST
Internet Package ever seen! If you're reading this message
and think it is another "Junk E-mail" think again because
you will never see another E-mail like this again. I will show
you a copy of my bank statements showing my daily
deposits totalling over $4,559.13 for the last week in
February. And how others have learned much more from
our on-line training course than any book or magazine in
a bookstore. Also how others have used it as a
business opportunity after learning from it to make $1,000's
of dollars weekly, legitimately!

Ok, You Got My Attention.
Show Me The Details!

"As a single mom, having a system like this is so important to me. Now, I can spend quality time with my son, and still work the business, focusing only on those activities that will increase my income, my lifestyle, and my sense of security"

Delina Villa

"The most affordable, doable business on the net! Thanks to this system, I now own a million dollar business that pays me regardless of whether I wake up and go work in the morning, or not!."

William Smith

"Three years ago I was waiting tables to make ends meet while I went to school part-time. Now I earn $10,000/month working just a couple hours a day."

Tim Howsden

To be Removed from our Opt-In mailing list. Simply Click Remove.

Your email address to be immediately removed.
ayqfqgfebrodpehtubbfnkunncwcyxobyigqoowrgl