Subject: Hello ppvpn, we only want Poor Credit csyjl

From: Cecilia Bechtel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:10:37 -0400

Hello ppvpn,

Get a Free Mortgage
Quote

for any State!

Get the best Mortgage Rates in the Country Free!

Let the Banks Compete for your Loan!

We specialize in approving BAD CREDIT

Bad
credit, No credit, we can refinance your home or consolidate your debt at the BEST RATES
in the industry, GUARANTEED! Just click on this link and fill out our short form. No Jokes! No
Hassles!

Whether
you are in the market for a New Home Loan, Refinancing or an Equity loan, we have the
right loan to suit your needs! Conventional Loans, Second Mortgages, Home Improvements,
Refinance or Equity! If you are looking to reduce your current interest rate or
consolidate debt, we can find the right loan for you!

Just fill out this short 30 second form

We can approve the worst credit!

Click Here

To be Removed from our Opt-In
mailing list. Please click Remove.

Your
email address to be immediately removed.

vcxhkgwggookkpuvyhylidnfwktdryjpdjwprvwxlljvbgtansnyx