Subject: if you want, you can!

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: mer, 11 set 2002 11.50.23

Dear Friend

(& Future Millionaire)

This really works, don't make the same mistake I made. I deleted this
twice before finally giving it a try. Within 2 weeks the orders (money)
started coming in just like the plan below said it would. Give it a try!!
You will be glad you did.
Thanks and Good luck 
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :
''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for
an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
==================================================
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if
it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can -follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25
out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT 
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

==========================================================
Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a
total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything.'' More testimonials later but first,

======= PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE =========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME
TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below

For each report, send $5 or 5 Euro CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING 
and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to 
the report. 
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP
LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

=== Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happen to your computer.

IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will lose out on majority
of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see
how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put
their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the
money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be
greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other
than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
=============================================================

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it
on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data. To assist
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how
to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads
and much more. 

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
====================================================
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response
could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10
people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out 
of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's 100 people
responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL 
STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

=============================================================
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 
5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There
are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe
me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
=============================================================
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1

and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must
do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same
day service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

====================== AVAILABLE REPORTS====================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always 
send $5 (U.S. CURRENCY) or 5 EURO cash for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. 

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. 

On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you 
are
ordering
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"

Order Report # 1 from:

Jolanda Falaschi
via ferri, 132 

55100 s.anna lucca italy

_________________________________

REPORT # 2 : "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"

Order Report # 2 from :

"LDC SERVIZI" 
CASELLA POSTALE 51
55014 LUCCA ITALY

_______________________________________________________________

REPORT # 3 : "The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net"

Order Report # 3 from:

Tempesta Mauro
Via Ferdinando Ughelli, 26
00179 ROMA - ITALY

(Note: from the US many people use 60 cents postage,
please check if in doubt)
____________________________________________________________

REPORT # 4 : "How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net"

Order Report # 4 from:

Caggianelli Giuseppe
Viale Pasubio 16
20154 Milano (MI) ITALY

_______________________________________________________________

REPORT # 5 : "HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE"

Order Report # 5 from:

Giunta Stefano
Via Pedolazzi, 156
28883 Gravellona Toce (VB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue
to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved 
down on the list, you are placed in front of a different report.You can KEEP 
TRACK 
of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. 
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS 
AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can 
generate from this business !!!

============================================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You
can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in 
anyway. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report after you have put your name and address in Report #1
and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the
people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will 
be
on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

==================== MORE TESTIMONIALS======================

'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When

I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I
made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so''
on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received
total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody
in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
=============================================================
'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind
to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was surprised when
I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it 
does not
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return and so big''.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
=============================================================
'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks''.
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
=============================================================
'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within
10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00 and
by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful, Thanx to internet''
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
=====================================================================

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

As a bonus I have found a web link to a great offer that includes for FREE \
the N°1 Bulk e-mail software "The Steal Mass Mailer "(129$ value ) that sends 
e-mail messages at the rate of up to 280,000 messages per hour and also 1 million 
real fresh email addresses to start right away !!! 

*** So, you see you have almost nothing to do and it's fun ***

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email
Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th
US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include the way to be
removed. Per Section HR 1910, Please type "REMOVE" in
the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally an immediately once
received.
If you have received this email in error , please accept
my apologies and reply with "remove me" in the subject

THANK YOU
*LDC*