Subject: [precis] Fwd: XMPP WG Interim Meeting, February 7, 2011

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 13:40:44 -0700

Given the focus of this meeting on internationalization, folks here
might be interested...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: XMPP WG Interim Meeting, February 7, 2011
Date: Fri,  7 Jan 2011 12:34:58 -0800 (PST)
From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The XMPP Working group will hold a face-to-face interim meeting on Monday,
7 February, 2011 from 1300-1630 CET in Diegem, Belgium (Near Brussels and
BRU). This meeting will be in conjunction with the 10th XMPP Summit
(http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-10 ) sponsored by
the XMPP Standards Foundation.

Location: Cisco Systems, Pegasus Park, De Kleetlaan 6, 1831 Diegem.

Purpose: Determine the direction for updating Internationalization
features in XMPP. If time permits, we may additionally discuss Domain Name
Assertions and end-to-end encryption. We will provide a more detailed
agenda as the event approaches.

If you plan to attend, please indicate so in an email to [email-masked].
Remote participation may be available if there is sufficient interest and
need. If you cannot attend in person but wish participate remotely, please
indicate so to the same list.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce