Subject: [precis] IETF84 Vancouver draft agenda

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:59:58 +0900

Dear all,

Following is draft agenda for IETF 84 Vancouver.
Please send comments/additions/changes to the chairs.

1. Administrativia
2. Document updates / Discussion
  2.1 WG I-Ds
    (1) Problem-statement
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-problem-statement/
    (2) Framework
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/
  2.2 Individual Documents
    (1) Mapping characters for PRECIS classes
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yoneya-precis-mappings/
    (2) Username and Password Preparation Algorithms
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis/
    (3) Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-nickname/
    (4) precis framework implementation report
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report/
3. Next steps

Marc & Yoneya, co-chairs

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:27:14 -0600

> Following is draft agenda for IETF 84 Vancouver.

Looks good. I'm working on my slides now.

/psa

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:23:01 -0600

>       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-nickname/

Actually, I don't think there's anything to say about that document --
IMHO it is done and is just waiting for completion of the framework.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:46:21 -0600

>       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/

Here are slides:

https://stpeter.im/files/ietf84-precis-framework.pdf

>       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis/

Alexey and I will post again once we have slides for that document.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/