Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:42:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how to prepare and compare Unicode strings
   representing nicknames, primarily for use within textual chatrooms.
   This profile is intended to be used by messaging and text
   conferencing technologies such as the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP), the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP),
   and Centralized Conferencing (XCON).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:47:05 -0600

This document completed WGLC in December, but it has slowly gone out of
sync with the framework specification (e.g., with regard to the order of
operations). This small update brings it back into sync. I leave it up
to the chairs whether this requires a new Last Call, or some other form
of working group review.

Peter

On 7/10/13 1:42 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis
>