Subject: [precis] Fwd: WGLC of draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-11

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:04:13 -0600

I think we neglected to forward this message to the PRECIS WG list. BTW 
the latest version (incorporating WGLC feedback from the XMPP WG) is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-12

Reviews would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Peter

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WGLC of draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-11
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:50:32 -0500
From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
To: XMPP Working Group <[email-masked]>
CC: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>,        Joe Hildebrand 
<[email-masked]>

This is a Working Group Last Call of draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-11. The 
draft is available at the following URL:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-11

The WGLC will conclude on 31 March, 2014. Please send your comments to 
the authors and the XMPP mailing list.

Thanks!

Ben.