Subject: [precis] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-precis-framework-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 10:22:49 -0700

A new version (-17) has been submitted for draft-ietf-precis-framework:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-precis-framework-17.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-framework/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-framework-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:24:11 -0600

This version attempts to address IESG review as well as feedback from 
John Klensin.

Peter

On 5/27/14, 11:22 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis
>