Subject: [precis] I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:42:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Usernames and Passwords
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-14.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing usernames and passwords.  The methods specified in this
   document provide a more sustainable approach to the handling of
   internationalized usernames and passwords than the previous approach,
   known as SASLprep (RFC 4013) and based on Stringprep (RFC 3454).
   This document obsoletes RFC 4013.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 15:43:35 -0700

Incorporated late WGLC feedback.

On 3/2/15 3:42 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> precis mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/precis
>