Subject: Re: [precis] Belated WGLC Comments on draft-ietf-precis-nickname-15

From: Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 16:31:59 +0900 (JST)

Dear Peter-san,

I apologize my too late comment.

First of all, the document looks fine for me.  I support
publication of it.

Followings are minor comment.

Table 2

  There are two "10".  The latter must be "11".

  In # 10(11), zero-length string is listed as violation but
  it is not explicitly defined in section 2.  Like
  SASLprepbis, the phrase "A nickname MUST NOT be zero bytes
  in length. This rule is to be enforced after any
  normalization and mapping of code points." in section 2
  will be more clear.

Regards,

-- 
Yoshiro YONEYA <[email-masked]>

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:32:22 -0700

>    There are two "10".  The latter must be "11".

Correct. :-)

>    normalization and mapping of code points." in section 2

Agreed, I'll fix that.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://andyet.com/