Subject: [precis] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 21:50:33 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Just a few nits:

-- Abstract:
The abstract could be beefed up against? Maybe say what a nickname is in
this context?
[Edit: "Against"?  I meant "a bit".]

-- 1.1, first paragraph: "...participants to specify a nickname ..."
Plural agreement mismatch.

-- 1.1, 2nd paragraph:
People really use "petname" for this? Who knew?