Subject: PMP> HOT DEAL OF THE WEEK: GIGABYTE GA-622 NVIDIA TNT2 MODEL 64 32MB, GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR. AGP 4X/2X INTERFACE.(RETAIL) FOR ONLY $90.95

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 03:03:38 +1700

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning :
This weekly newsletter is sent exclusively to our subscribers. This 
is an opt-in e-mail. 
If this email has reached you by mistake, please delete it immediately. 
To remove your name from our mailing list, please refer to the URL at 
the bottom of this page.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPER DEALS OF THE WEEK exclusively for our newsletter subscribers.

Due to overwhelming response, prices valid only if ordered online.

FREE GIFTS VALUED UP TO $50 EVERY TIME YOU BUY!
http://www.accessmicro.com/gifts-desc.php3

Hot! Hot! Hot! Specials

Only $90.95!
GIGABYTE GA-622 NVIDIA TNT2 MODEL 64 32MB, GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR. AGP 4X/2X INTERFACE.(RETAIL)
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HDGA-622

Only $1140.95!
IBM THINKPAD 240, INTEL CELERON 300, 64MB, 6.4GB, 10.4TFT, 56K FM, WIN98 *NEW SEALED*
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=HDIBMTP240

Top Selling 100 Hot Specials

Only $63.95!
LOGITECH WINGMAN FORCE FEEDBACK JOYSTICK
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=L0080O33 

Only $88.95!
EPSON STYLUS COLOR 440 720X720 DPI WIN 3.1 95 98 NT4.0
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=E8675P05

Memory & CPU Specials

Only $197.95!
256MB 32x64 PC133 Non-Parity Unbuffered 3.3V SDRAM - * LIMIT  1 per Customer*
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=SP256PC1333264

Only $207.95!
AMD Athlon K7 700MHz 3DNOW!- OEM - Limit 1 per Customer
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=AK7700

Only $209.95!
Intel Pentium III 500 *OEM - Includes Heat Sink and Fan - (Free $14.95 Value) - Limit 1 per Customer
http://www.accessmicro.com/productinfo.php3?ProductId=CPIII500

Office and Communication Products Specials

Only $98.75!
GUARDIAN PORTABLE CROSS-CUT SHREDDER, PLATINUM
http://www.accessmicro.com/office/productinfo.php3?pid=UNGBC1754660&sku_group_id=UN3458&img=

Only $13.95!
NOKIA 650 MAH NIMH BATTERY-BLACK FOR NOKIA 5100 & 6100 SERIES
http://www.accessmicro.com/communications/browse.php3?pid=CMVANONIMH650&modelid=174

Offers are valid from 5/9/2000 to 5/16/2000.  Supplies are limited to quantity on hand, so please act fast!!!

*If you do not wish to receive this special weekly offering, you may remove yourself
from this mailing list by visiting this URL:
http://www.accessmicro.com/remove.php3