Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> RE: PMP> New Printer MIB Submitted to the IETF

From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:26:01 -0700

The text version is also now at the PWG site.

	Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergman, Ron [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:22 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: PMP> New Printer MIB Submitted to the IETF

Version 07 of the Printer MIB has been submitted to the IETF.  It should be
available tomorrow or early next week.  A DOC and PDF file is available on
the PWG site at:

   ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-07.pdf
and .doc

For some reason the PWG site sould not accept the .txt version, so you can
either wait until it is available from the IETF or send me a message and I
will email it.

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions