Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> REMINDER: July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:16:19 -0400

Hello,

This is a reminder to please register
(https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) to attend the July 30 -
August 1, 2001 PWG Meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Renaissance
Toronto Hotel at Skydome has been EXTENDED until Friday, July 13. Please
call the Reservation Center at 1-800-237-1512 or +1-416-341-7100. Per Ron
Bergman's message to the reflector, please contact me directly if you have
any difficulty making a reservation, so that I may notify the hotel.

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and hotel
reservations made to date. Please note that the list includes all recent
PWG Meeting attendees, and the highlighted entries note current
registrations.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Cindy
(See attached file: pwg_meeting_reg.xls)
----- Forwarded by Cindy Tiritilli/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 07/03/01 02:33 PM
-----
                                                                                                             
                    Cindy                                                                                    
                    Tiritilli            To:     [email-masked]                                        
                                         cc:                                                                 
                    06/15/01             Subject:     July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement      
                    11:10 AM                                                                                 

Greetings, All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG
Meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

When:   Monday - Wednesday
             July 30 - August 1, 2001

Where:  Renaissance Toronto Hotel at Skydome
             One Blue Jays Way
             Toronto, M5V 1J4
             Ontario, Canada

             Phone: 1-800-237-1512 or +1-416-341-7100
             Fax:    +1-416-341-5091
http://RenaissanceHotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=YYZBR

Hotel Accommodations:
Canadian $199/night, approximately US$130.00/night, single or double
occupancy.

Reservations:
Please call the Frederiction Worldwide Regional Reservations Center
toll-free
at 1-800-237-1512 or contact the hotel directly at +1-416-341-7100 to
reserve
your sleeping room.

All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
When making your reservation, the meeting will be listed under
"PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms are being held for the nights
of July 29 - August 1, 2001.  ***Please contact Cindy Tiritilli at
[email-masked]
if for any reason you are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate.****

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, July 6, 2001.

Tentative Meeting Schedule:
       Mon, July 30    UPDF
       Tues, July 31   * Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) Imaging
                                 (Must be a uPnP member to attend)
                               * UPnP Scanner Subgroup (morning)
       Wed, Aug 1    PWG Plenary / IPP Fax

Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

The cost for daily meeting attendance is $ 45.00 per day.
(Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434
or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice:   +1-732-981-3434
fax:       +1-509-355-5073
email:   [email-masked]