Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> DETAILS: July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG Meeting Announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:38:42 -0400

Hello,

Attached is the final list of registrations for next week's PWG Meetings at
the Renaissance Toronto Hotel.  You may also register on-site.

The Meetings are scheduled to be held in the Raptor Room (formerly Club
Concourse III) on the Club Concourse Level.  On Tuesday, the UPnP Scanner
Subgroup will meet in the Business Center Board Room, off the left side of
the Lobby (in the back of the Business Center). Continental breakfast,
morning, and afternoon breaks will be served in the main meeting room
(Raptor).

The hotel is located approximately 18 miles from the airport. Round-trip
shuttle service is available for less than US$30 ; or you can request the
flat-rate for a taxi. (This costs about US$7 more, but there are no
additional stops).

Some useful information:
*  There is a Bank of America within walking distance, if you need to
change currency.
*  You may calculate the current exchange rate of Canadian Dollars (CAD)
    at http://www.oanda.com/
*  The Toronto Blue Jays will play the Minnesota Twins
    on Tues, July 31 and Wed, Aug 1 at 7:05 pm
    You can see the game from the hotel's restaurant,
     but reservations are necessary for groups of 5 or more
*   Visit  http://www.toronto.com/  for local attractions

For your information, the daily meeting attendance fee was announced as US
$45/day.  The on-line registration form had not been updated to accurately
calculate this fee, and therefore the auto-generated confirmations from web
registrations show a US $60 / day fee.  ****Credit card payments will be
processed on Monday, July 30, and will reflect a US $45/day fee.****
Receipts will be e-mailed to each registrant on Monday.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Cindy

(See attached file: pwg_meeting_reg.xls)

----- Forwarded by Cindy Tiritilli/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 07/03/01 02:33 PM
-----
                                                                                                       
                    Cindy                                                                              
                    Tiritilli            To:     [email-masked]                                  
                                         cc:                                                           
                    06/15/01             Subject:     July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG Meeting             
                    11:10 AM             Announcement                                                  

Greetings, All,

The arrangements have been finalized for the July 30 - August 1, 2001 PWG
Meeting in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

When:   Monday - Wednesday
             July 30 - August 1, 2001

Where:  Renaissance Toronto Hotel at Skydome
             One Blue Jays Way
             Toronto, M5V 1J4
             Ontario, Canada

             Phone: 1-800-237-1512 or +1-416-341-7100
             Fax:    +1-416-341-5091
http://RenaissanceHotels.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=YYZBR

Hotel Accommodations:
Canadian $199/night, approximately US$130.00/night, single or double
occupancy.

Reservations:
Please call the Frederiction Worldwide Regional Reservations Center
toll-free
at 1-800-237-1512 or contact the hotel directly at +1-416-341-7100 to
reserve
your sleeping room.

All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
When making your reservation, the meeting will be listed under
"PWG" and "IEEE-ISTO".  Rooms are being held for the nights
of July 29 - August 1, 2001.  ***Please contact Cindy Tiritilli at
[email-masked]
if for any reason you are unable to obtain the negotiated room rate.****

Deadline:  Please make your reservations by Friday, July 6, 2001.

Tentative Meeting Schedule:
       Mon, July 30    UPDF
       Tues, July 31   * Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) Imaging
                                 (Must be a uPnP member to attend)
                               * UPnP Scanner Subgroup (morning)
       Wed, Aug 1    PWG Plenary / IPP Fax

Meeting details are also posted on the PWG Chair's page
at http://www.pwg.org/chair/.

You must register for the meetings you plan to attend via
the PWG Meeting Registration Form, located at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html

The cost for daily meeting attendance is $ 45.00 per day.
(Payments are processed on the first day of the meeting series.)
Participants are responsible for their own lunch.

Please contact Cindy Tiritilli, IEEE-ISTO PWG Program Manager at
+1-732-981-3434
or [email-masked] if you have any questions.

******************************************************************
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Manager
Printer Working Group (PWG), a program of the IEEE-ISTO
445 Hoes Lane * PO Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ 08855-1331  USA
voice:   +1-732-981-3434
fax:       +1-509-355-5073
email:   [email-masked]