Subject: PMP> Work At Home Opportunities!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:26:30 -0400 (EDT)

This is a one time mailing.  Removal instructions located at the bottom of this page.

Own your own business and never have to sell a thing!  
This is not a get rich quick scheme.  For more info email me at:  [email-masked]?subject=Dreams

The Smartrotator
This fantastic program lets you rotate your programs so you can see which ones people are attracted to 
and which ones they are not.  For more info email me at:  [email-masked]?subject=Clickers

Earn points for reading other peoples ads... 
And in return your ad is sent to the members and for every 6 points earned you are guaranteed a visitor.  
You set the number of emails you would like to receive.  It's great!  For more information email me at: 
[email-masked]?subject=AllMyList

Earn as much as $2,000 a week and get UNLIMITED banner exposure!
A lifetime membership is only $19.95!  You also have the option to get your very own website.  You keep 
ALL of the money on every membership you sell!  Email me at [email-masked]?subject=TK

BUILD A FUTURE!
We're looking for business partners, not investors!  No experience required.  Local training.  For more 
information email me at: [email-masked]?subject=Build_A_Future

REMOVAL INFORMATION:

This is not SPAM.  This is a one time mailing.  If you would like us to remove your email address, simply 
email [email-masked] with the word "remove" in the subject line. You will never again 
receive an email from us.  Thank you for your time and God Bless You!