Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Next PWG Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:55:39 -0400

All:

As you are probably aware, we will not be having a meeting in September as we
originally planned.  The next meeting of the Printer Working Group will be in
October.  There are several options for this meeting and I invite your comments
and suggestions about these options.  One item of news that we have recently
become aware of is that the uPnP Imaging group (large overlap with PWG
participants) will be meeting in Seattle on Wednesday October 17th in
conjunction with a uPnP Forum meetings on Thursday and Friday.

The options are:

1) Have the meeting as planned the week of October 22 in Phoenix (or
alternatively in Texas which was the September locate.)

2) If we only have two groups meeting (UPD and IPP Fax), have the meetings on
October 15th and 16th in Seattle immediately prior to the uPnP meeting

3) Have the meeting the following week in Seattle especially if we have more
than two groups meeting.  Those attending the uPnP forum could choose to stay in
Seattle over the weekend to save travel expense.

 I am currently leaning toward option #2 above followed by #3 if there are more
than 2 groups planning to meet.

Speak now!!

**********************************************
* Don Wright                 [email-masked] *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Member, IEEE SA Board of Governors         *
* Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors       *
*                                            *
* Director, Alliances & Standards            *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-825-4808 (phone) 603-963-8352 (fax)    *
**********************************************

---

From: "Bergman, Ron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:55:44 -0700

Don,

Although I was looking forward to a trip to San Antonio, I agreed with your
proposed schedule change.  #2 or alternately #3 only if more than 2 groups
are meeting.

	Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 10:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Next PWG Meeting

All:

As you are probably aware, we will not be having a meeting in September as
we
originally planned.  The next meeting of the Printer Working Group will be
in
October.  There are several options for this meeting and I invite your
comments
and suggestions about these options.  One item of news that we have recently
become aware of is that the uPnP Imaging group (large overlap with PWG
participants) will be meeting in Seattle on Wednesday October 17th in
conjunction with a uPnP Forum meetings on Thursday and Friday.

The options are:

2) If we only have two groups meeting (UPD and IPP Fax), have the meetings
on
October 15th and 16th in Seattle immediately prior to the uPnP meeting

3) Have the meeting the following week in Seattle especially if we have more
than two groups meeting.  Those attending the uPnP forum could choose to
stay in
Seattle over the weekend to save travel expense.

 I am currently leaning toward option #2 above followed by #3 if there are
more
than 2 groups planning to meet.

Speak now!!

---

From: "Norbert Schade" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:52:38 -0400

Option 1 with the Texas location was the one the UPDF group was hoping for.
It would have offered some chances with device support and for
presentations.
But although my eyes get worse with the ages I'm not yet blind enough to
ignore that the Seattle deal has its advantages.
So I vote for 2 as well.
Norbert
----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 1:55 PM
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Next PWG Meeting

we
in
comments
on
stay in
more