Subject: PMP> FW: Re: IETF printer MIB v2 draft 11

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:21:03 -0800

Hi folks,

Just got this note from Steve Tarr at Xerox.  I haven't gone and looked
into it yet.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Tarr [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 5:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: IETF printer MIB v2 draft 11

Ira,

I think I may have discovered a minor error in the introductory text for
this draft.  Section 2.2.13 "Alerts" says, in part "This table contains
...  description of each critical alert ..." while Section 2.2.13.3
"Alert Tables" says "... all active alerts are represented."  It looks
to me like the word "critical" doesn't belong in 2.2.13.  Is this a
correct reading of the draft, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Steve Tarr
Xerox OPBU