Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> ISTO PWG Formal Vote on "Print Services" Charter

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:27:01 -0700

Attached is a draft charter proposing the formation of a new Working Group 
in the ISTO PWG. There has been enormous interest expressed in a standard 
that addresses the Web Services paradigm. This "Print Services" working 
group will focus on a distinct aspect of this arena - the client and 
"off-ramp" interface to these services. 

A formal vote is solicited, via e-mail, regarding formation of this group. 
 Send your vote (one vote per company) to Cindy Tiritilli, PWG Program Manager ([email-masked]). Please cc: 
Harry Lewis, PWG Chairman ([email-masked]).

The voting period is 10 days running from Wednesday 02/13/2002 to 5pm EST 
Friday 02/22/2002.

For the purposes of this vote a simple majority rules. Abstain will be 
treated as a vote to Approve. 

*****************************************************************
Name: 

PWG Member Company: 

Email: 

Vote (Please check one):

______  APPROVE
______  APPROVE with COMMENT (Please insert here)
______  DISAPPROVE with COMMENT (Please insert here)

---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------