Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> NEW and FINAL April MEETING SCHEDULE

From: "Harry Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:16:23 -0700

We've had some churn on the April meeting schedule. While several people 
have already made reservations, no one has told me they object to the new 
schedule. The rearrangement appears to work out best for the majority of 
people who responded.

Thus, I am sticking my neck out and establishing a revised (FINAL) 
schedule, as follows. 

Monday          15: uPnP (members only),
Tuesday        16: PSI
Wednesday 17: Plenary / XHTML-P,
Thursday       18:IFX,
Friday             19:UPDF

This schedule works out better for uPnP members needing to also attend the 
later end of  WinHec where uPnP topics will also be discussed. It also 
puts uPnP (a members only meeting) at the edge of the week. 

Lesson... hereafter, I want to exit each Plenary with a ROCK SOLID 
understanding of the order of meetings for the next f2f! 

PWG Meeting Web page will be updated later this evening. http://www.pwg.org/chair/meet02.html
---------------------------------------------- 
Harry Lewis 
Chairman - ISTO PWG
IBM Printing Systems 
----------------------------------------------