Subject: PMP> FW:Cert SNMP Update

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:58:26 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: CERT(R) Coordination Center [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 7:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: CERT(R) Coordination Center
Subject: Update

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hello Folks,

It's been almost two months since we published the SNMP Advisory. We
continue to make updates almost on a daily basis to the Advisory and
the Vulnerability Notes. 

As of this morning, there are 137 vendor statements in the Advisory. 

The Advisory can be found at 

http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-03.html

The Vulnerability Notes can be found at:

http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/854306
http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/107186

The SNMP FAQ can be found at:

http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/snmp_faq.html

Regards,
Ian

Ian Finlay
Internet Systems Security Analyst - CERT/CC Operations 
Networked Systems Survivability Program
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
CERT (R) Coordination Center             Email: [email-masked]
Software Engineering Institute           WWW: http://www.cert.org
Carnegie Mellon University               Hotline: +1-412-268-7090
Pittsburgh, PA  USA  15213-3890          FAX: +1-412-268-6989
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=